711 N. Parsons Avenue
Brandon, Florida 33510
Contact Us: (813) 464-0828
Destiny Quality Care, LLC is an adult day life enrichment training program that provides training for daily life skills for persons with disabilities.
Our facility is also utilized for additional services provided by various providers, such as physical and occupational therapy, speech and language therapy and behavioral therapy.
Life Skills 1 Companion
Life Skills 3 Adult Day Training Program (ADT)
Respite (Under 21)
Support and participate in supported employment.
- Play Therapy
- Family Counseling
- Coping & Adjusments
- Anger Management
- Group Therapy
Speech & Language
- Articulation Disorders
- Expressive Disorders
- Oral-Motor Difficulties
- Resonance/Voice Disorders
- Pronunciation Difficulties
- Communication Difficulties
- Direct observation in program setting
- Collaborate with teachers on tasks
- Develop techniques to communicate
- Assist with program modification
- Provide resources for school staff
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Learning Difficulties
- Cognitive Testing
- Training Program Visits
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Gross and Fine Motor Delays
- Developmental Delays
- Coordination & Balance Problems
- Attention & Concentration Problems
- Learning Problems
Want to host an event? Contact DQC for birthdays, holidays, anniversary, and all your event inquiries!
DQC offers CPR, culinary, and cake decorating classes as well.
Contact us for more details.